2022 Black Friday Deal Roundup 💰
It's that time of year. Check out this year's most interesting deals, curated by Litquidity
Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday Eve!
Hope you are all enjoying time with your families, getting appropriately sauced, and avoiding unnecessary work.
With so many things to buy, a ton of options to choose from, and not enough time... we decided to put together a pretty targeted list of deals we came across over the past week that we think would be relevant for y'all. We've also done our best to secure discounts from some affiliate partners so you know you're getting the best deal out there.
For those ready to get cranking on Amazon, BestBuy, or other online retailers, here are a few tips from our friends over at TechCrunch:
Litquidity’s Top Finds
- Level up your sleep with the most advanced mattress in the game. Check out Eight Sleep’s products here. They are currently running their largest deal since inception and the Litquidity community will get an even bigger discount for using my unique code at checkout
- Use code LIT for $550 off the Pod 3 Mattress and $300 off the Pod Mattress Cover (this is an even bigger discount than the Black Friday deal they have going on directly on their website)
My go-to portable monitors. They hook up easily and are ready to go right out of the box. They very sleek, high resolution, and easy to travel with. Here are some Black Friday deals below:
- Apple is offering gift cards with hardware purchases. Up to $75 when you buy AirPods, $50 with an iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch, or $250 with a Mac
- AirTags: Four pack of AirTags for $80 (normally $100). These have been a real lifesaver as I constantly used to misplace keys and other small gadgets
- AirPod Pros: Get the latest AirPod Pros (2nd Generation) for $200 (normally $250)
- I recently got into Padel (not Pickleball) and have fallen in love with the game as an alternative to tennis
- TWOTWO is Swedish padel and lifestyle brand creating some great gear that I’ve been using the past month
- You can check out their padel racquets, hoodies, caps, and more on their website and get 10% of all their products by using code “Litquidity10” at checkout. Or you can just click this link and it’ll be automatically applied to your cart! Catch y’all at Padel Haus
- Y’all already knew I was gonna shamelessly plug my own stuff. But I wear some of my items around NYC as well because it’s high quality
- Some of the best sellers this holiday season include:
- Levered to the Tits - Ugly Christmas Sweater
- FTX Risk Management - Ugly Christmas Sweater
- ‘Tis the Season to Deploy Dry Powder - Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Litquidity Banker Bag - Sleek banker bag made from heavyweight cotton canvas that can serve as a gym bag or quick weekender
- Litquidity Racquet Club Sweatshirts - keeping up with the tennis and padel themes. Pull up to your local country club in style with a little hint of sarcasm
- We'll have some items on sale for Black Friday but you'll have to visit the website to see for yourself!
Other Great Finds
- Men's Dress Shoes: Check out Amberjack's sleek and comfortable dress shoes. Get 15% off with code LIT15. This is their only sale of the year and it is going on now through 11/28.
- Air Fryer: If you’re short on time and want to make some good / clean food at home, check out the Instant 6-in-1 indoor grill and air fryer for $142 (normally $200)
- TV: If you’re planning to move soon and need to upgrade your TV to optimize your football watching experience, check out the Samsung 55-inch 4K QLED TV for $998 (normally $1,498)
- Water: SodaStream Terra sparkling water maker bundle for $100 (normally $160). For making those Vodka Sodas at home!
- Weightlifting: Working long hours on the IB grind and don’t have time to hit the gym? Check out Bowflex’s SelectTech 552 adjustable dumbbells that go from 5 - 52.5 lbs for $349 (normally $549)
- Cleaning: Always at the office? Don’t have time to clean your place? Not making enough to pay for a maid? Check out the latest Roomba robot vacuum for $349 (normally $550)
By the way, we're always surveying the audience to help us refine our content and also offer up VC / PE investment opportunities to accredited investors. If you want to help us out, all you need to do is click this link and fill out the 2 minute survey:
See you all tomorrow AM! We'll be back with our 2022 Holiday Gift Guide for last minute gift shopping in a few weeks. We've got you covered 🤝